Sunday, June 28, 2009

pinpointed for oblivion

We had all gone to JP's the other night...
















Cha bois... Dalai Lama, FUCK DAT SHYT!
















I liked where this was headed
















Somebody keep an eye on Mikey; make sure he stays away from this bucket.




















I don't know where the fuck this guy with Stan keeps coming from... but he'd better knock it off and stop showing up everywhere.
















I'm just never psyched to be anywhere no matter where it is. Or I'm just stoned all the time... It's both; who am I kidding?
















Big JP stalking his next victim.
















The wink and the gun... gets 'em every time.
















Didn't see this one coming... haha.

















I was ready to give Kryger a firm back hand across the mouth the entire evening... Psych! I luh yooou.


















We had all gone to the Kryger manor one day to swim in the lake... sorta...
















We were just broin' down for a while.


















Then Kryger had to pull off this move...
















and so did Rocco.
















This picture sums up the whole experience...






















KILL YO' SELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment