Friday, June 26, 2009

death by glitter

I lost track of everything... blew it for a while. Am still going to continue to blow it... so I'm giving you randoms...



The dudes

















Jon-Jon binks
















I don't know what Goose was up to... but I like what he's workin' wit.

















John Deadman
















Two dudes and a pool stick. it's going to be huge.
















Trying to bring "Nefertiti" back.
















GET BUCK!!!
















This is my guy right here, and boy is he trashed!
















K-fed brought some reading material for the dull moments between listening to Burke and watching Karate Girl flex... on Burke...
















Jon-Jon's potentially joining the army and I'm gonna miss a dude. Army Strong.





















Sin Williams, always making it rain on bitches.


















An army of one going covert-ops

















Fuck animals...

















Stan got burnt... Go see a doctor, man. That stuff can spread.
















G-Code homies.
















Cha boi!
















We got pizza delivered to the park one time... nobody got any. hahaha
































In the spirit of a shirtless summer, this kid goes ahead of the curve and went for the no pants look. I think it's gonna be big next summer.
















ReBelde
















I've got another "Russ' COTD." A whole lot of pumping... just to get to nowhere...






GREEN ROO
M OR DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment