Monday, June 29, 2009

lazy days


We tried to go street skating... and this was the first spot we went to... What the hell?


















A cop gave us the 'warning' drive by in the parking lot, so we shut it down and went to the shop.
















Psyched to see that Thrasher is getting into the butt flap scene. Finally!
















Hide set up a new board
















And I'm really into cheetah...
















After we got our things, we headed over to Spin Doctors to try to film, and this good guy was there, and I was soooo into it!














"SK8 4 LIFE"















This was there too...
















And so was this...
















After Spin Doctors, we went to BK for Carl to win a bunch of free shit; Then Hide started doin' nummies...
















After BK, we went back to YEAH! and met up with my main man, Matt Blevins; lookin' handsome as always.
















I had never seen this up there before, and I really liked it.
















This is Kryger as a child.



















Carl...
















We had gone to a 7-11 after Schaumburg park to bro down a little, and Matt took it there.

"A pay phone?! I havn't seen one of these in ages!"
















"Yeah, no, I'll take it out when I get home."




















"I said I'd do it when I got home!"






























































"Heeey, it's me. I'm sorry"




















The dudes


















































After bro town, we went for a ride...














and it didn't turn out how we planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment