Friday, June 19, 2009

already blowing it

I sorted through my digi cam and found a bunch of old clips and wanted to surprise everybody with a shitty edit, but premiere reads all my video clips off the digi cam as audio files... and I just don't know how to work around it, so, I'll leave you jerks with some more shitty pictures.



Russ has been hot lately and filmed another clip of the day!!! Back lip to a cock tease by myself.




As soon as a got to the park yesterday, local sandal man, Norm Sandalman, had perched himself on the side of the quarter pipe i had wanted to skate. So, instead of asking him to put those sandals somewhere else, I decided on blogging him instead.


















I had tried to make it a shirtless day yesterday, much like every other day, and almost everybody complied with my demands, but I only managed to snap a picture of KP being shirtless.
















Later in the evening, we had went over to Schaumburg skatepark. It was already dark by the time we had gotten there, so not much skating was going on. Instead, Kryger found it more enjoyable to lick on this lollipop that he managed to pull out of thin air.

















Riley and Sin Willz made an apperance as well. Always psyched to hang around those two.



















Goose wasn't far behind. In fact, he showed up before those two did, which is often the case. Despite the darkness warshing over the park, Goose still managed to kill it... like always.

















...I can't think up anything to say for this one. Sorry.

















Kryger couldn't handle the mosquitoes anymore, so he went for the members only jacket that he always has on call in his trunk.

















Carl tried ripping his pants and we all told him not to... so he just took them off and focused them.

















Kryger was over it and decided to leave. You know, that's a cougar he's driving... Only the burliest (or in this case, the most cleanly shaven) of men can handle a beast of such great magnitude.
















Riley was getting a little hot and bothered in this humidity, so he decided to let his nuts breathe for a second.






















I'm not entirely sure why, but ever since that trip to Rockford last weekend, I've been having this uncontrollable urge to get my art on as often as possible. I stood on top of my car to try to snag a picture of some core dudes and the goose, but failed miserably... The picture might look better if you threw some of these on...


















Before we called it a night, Carl tried to get his Street Fighter on over this island... but clipped on the way down.



















Then focused it...



KILL YO' SELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment