Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yeah, let me get the usual.

A rainy day a couple... days ago, I guess. Chillin' with the bros.






Tony getting ready for Scott to give him a tattoo.

















Lookin' buff, as usual.
















Lookin' good, as usual.





















Mike's most recent piece. It's a nose.

















Sensitive Rocco.





















That was Kryger's Bears sweater, by the way.
















Danzig.




















Da' Bulls.




















I'm hot with the hyperlinks right now.
















Back to work.
















We watched that video of Tim O'Connor in the wine bath.
















Poke me, bitch!
















Taking a breath.
















We went to Arby's to grab some food.
















And Mike got some shit in his mooch.
















I got messy and had to borrow some wet wipes.
































































































Knucks, bro.





































He must work out.
















Tony's new tattoo.
















Bro Nugget rehearsing.
















The beach is that way.
















Snidely Whiplash




















Rock 'n roll






















































Scott was killin' it with youtube.


















































This is my favorite.
















I'm eating really great poptarts right now and I want Kryger to be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment