Friday, October 16, 2009

It's not the same around here...

Pre-gaming...





















Pretty fly for a white guy...




















Somebody stole Kimmy's camera... Better get that shit back to her! Kryger's still pretty.





















Greasy
















I think K-Fed might have snagged the camera for a second and went off...

















Have you ever deep throated a beer bottle (or penis)? Burke has...





Raddest team ever. Don't let the dancing fool you!




Oh boy...















Dat's da man right dere!


















































phoning home...
















This is my only black friend.






















































Kryger doesn't approve of this picture... But when have I ever listened to him?


































I'm not gonna link this one...



































































See you soon.
















Specials... Funny shirt party.
















Legend status.
















I didn't hang around the party too much due to my awkwardness... so I checked out the work shop.





















































































Rad photo





















Downhill life...
















Remember when this dude had ender in this video? Everybody else does, too.
















Gabe and Mike Seagullman
















From here on out I just got made fun of because I don't know shit about skateboarding...










































































I have this same blanket...





































chickate.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment