Thursday, October 1, 2009

loop-topia 2

Went out to skate downtown one night. We were cruisin', so I figured I'd try to get a little artsy, so alot of these pictures are just going to be swirling lights and unorthodox camera angles.






See what I'm sayin'?






















Oh Shit! again... I need to know why these are all over the city...

















Lame...

















I looked down and finally noticed how flamboyant my skateboard is.
















Oh...

















Skated this place for a second.
















Mike wallie front rocked this.

















And then Scott showed up.




























































This was so gross...
















We were looking for a cute spot to sit and eat this 7-11 meal we always seem to have...

















Then we got side tracked...





















Then we found it.

















Hotel Sax



























































































































We rode down this narrow thing and I tried to film it lik that prodigy music video... you remember which one...




How did this happen?!



































I power ollied some steps.




Baby size quarter pipes.

















Came across this fancy ledge.

















Mike switch crooked it...

















I started to throw spirit bombs around.

































Spooky.



















































































foreground!

































Where was this yellow crayon..?
















A yellow ledge...


















































Back smif

















I'm so bummed that I have to start wearing pants instead of shorts now...


































Saw a Jon-Jon poster...





















DOMO PYRAMID! OMG! ROFLMFAO!! ^_^ SO0O0O0O0O CUTE!



















































Dammit!
















Carl
















Vouge.
















Rival video spot!
















That's how I been doin' things.

No comments:

Post a Comment