Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nair for men...

I've been behind. Give me a break, alright?

I hate it when I sit on pictures for a while because then I don't know what to say about them...



but this is Rocco.




















































It was Julie's sister's 21st birthday a few weekends back or something like that...

Scott had a pork stick.















and refused to wipe his mouth becasue he couldn't bring himself to deface a 'Twilight' napkin.
















Gina and Mikey hangin' out
















"He's the only person I've ever seen try to drown an owl..."
















"That's my shit" with Scott Gall.




















Julie's dog was all about Scott.















So much so, that she had to call him off.
















See what I'm sayin'...




Mikey and Julie's sister.
















Of course they were watching 'Twilight.'
















"That's my shit"
















dog pics in the mirror
















Somebody was definitely taking this home...
















YOUKIDSWANTSSOMETWIZZLERS!?
















Who's the dog waiting for..?




















Duuuh...





































Awww...
















I really liked this.
















Don't be fooled...
















Caught watching 'Twilight.' Who am I trying to fool, we all watched it...
















PWNED... right?













































































We went to the city again.





















Stocked up for a slumber party...




















At Matt's!
















This was pretty good.
















Matt's drawing. The Original from Thrasher. Matt's drawing in Thrasher.
















Shotgunned a beer or two... Not the best thing to do when you first wake up.

























































Matt's dog

















Saw this on the way to go skate...
















this...
















and saw this on the way back.
















Got home and this was rolling by my house... I didn't see one all summer, and one's cruisin' around now?

No comments:

Post a Comment