Saturday, September 5, 2009

halfsies on a churro

The boys came by early this morning...



Hidesada Jacob Maeda

















Scott parked down the street...















and finally made it.

















wasn't button fly the new one?


















Kryger had to get his rest... and is on apparently Airspeeds.
















Hide, smoking at the gas pump...
















Once we didn't explode, we picked up KP.
















Rebel rebel, you golf in a dress.
















If my sources aren't mistaken me, this is where Scott's dad works.
















Finally got a picture of a sidecar!
















We had to stop behind some building to pee really far apart from each other.
















really, really far...
















He's a fan of my craft.
















I got a big fuckin' can... it really hurt my heart.
















a car at Kenosha had a bunch of wacky sticker.















































Then we took some photos.

















Kryger made this for me. It's a bad ass pterodactyl.

























I didn't blog to my full potential today 'cause i was so blogged from blogging yesterday. Hide will have to show you what else happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment