Monday, December 21, 2009

pete & pete & pete

three-peat to Cream City.





The old Kryger pick me up





















and I'm a slob

















and KP came this time and kickflip noseslid the 5 rail.







































shaving minutes off of our 'ETA' like K-Fed shaves his legs. 120ish all day boiiiiiIiIiIiIIIiiiIiIi!





















the way there





















always doin' some weird shit with my mouth...
















maybe another time

















KP's day in a nutshell
















cute mini panoramic of the bowl

















Blurry neckface. I had to turn the flash off because I didn't want to get that kid's attention.


































me, poaching Tim, poaching lutzka, and then Pat with a sweet flip.




er'body be swingin' they wheel onto that truck
















and the way back. all tuckered out.

No comments:

Post a Comment