Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He's back...

The other day, I wasn't really feeling like skating... so I just went to hang out.















Tj came back again! But for how long..?


















Matt
















Ted, telling me about something he tried down a gap.

















And telling me how big something was.
















Jon-Jon Ja Dig coming through with a fakie so-so grind down the hubba.




Rocco had come to the park this day! I was psyched.





















Matt with a handsome boardslide to feeble fakie




Some bros





















KP is really good at these.





















I was psyched to find out it was free McCafe Monday!





















LUH DAT SHIT!!!
















Some AZ homies came out recently. This is Kevinly. He's 16. I couldn't believe it.




















This is Aric.


































Burke, standin' around looking like a jerk.

















Taking it there...

No comments:

Post a Comment